Have you heard of HECM, but aren’t sure what it is or if it would be right for you? We are holding a Q&A to help you understand HECM and its benefit. Are you in the retirement phase of your life, and thinking of paying cash or using traditional financing to purchase your new home?
Using cash will tie up a significant portion of your retirement funds, which you could be using for other things, like travel, investing, or healthcare. Traditional financing means a long term mortgage payment.
Luckily, there is an FHA-insured loan program for those people that are 62+ called the HECM for Purchase Program. This program allows you to buy your home with no monthly mortgage payments.
Our speaker, Bill Cavanaugh, a HECM Specialist, will be here to walk you through everything you need to know. This Q&A session costs you nothing other than a little bit of your time. Why not come ask and learn?
You Will Learn:
· Why paying cash or using traditional financing to purchase your home might impact your retirement plan negatively
· What the HECM for Purchase Program is
· How you can qualify for the program
· What types of homes can be purchased using the HECM Program
· How to free up your life savings for other things
We will be able to answer all of your questions and help you decide if the HECM for Purchase Program is right for you.
Where: Walker Villas - 816 Summerlin Lane, Marysville, OH 43040
When: June 15, 2019
We’re looking forward to sharing this valuable information with you!