Friday, August 9 from 6pm-9pm
816 Summerlin Lane, Marysville, OH 43040
Call Joe or Patty Evans at 937-424-0519 with questions or to let them know you’re coming!
Have you driven by our Walker Villas community and wondered what it would be like to live here? Do you have friends that live in Walker Villas? Do you live in Walker Villas and are trying to get your friends to move here? We’ve got a fun event planned so you, your friends, and your family can find out more about living in Walker Villas!
Please plan to join us and bring your friends and/or family who may have an interest in living in our beautiful community. Those of you who live here know how wonderful it is and we want you to be able to share it with your friends. If you don’t live here already, what’s stopping you? If you live here and aren’t able to bring a guest, join us to catch up with your neighbors, meet potential new neighbors and enjoy food and drinks.
Not only can you tour our maintenance-free luxury ranch homes and meet with our homeowners, but we will also have on hand some industry experts available to answer all the questions you have about downsizing, moving, HECM loan program, loan information, and selling your existing home.
· Vicki Damiani with Smooth Transitions® of Central Ohio (Right sizing-what to take, how to sort your treasures, how to sell or give away unwanted or unneeded items, and other things you might not have thought of or aren’t sure how to do them)
· Tim & Beth Sullivan with One Old Man and a Van (How to make the stuff you don’t want to move disappear)
· Bill Cavanaugh with Retirement Funding Solutions (HECM loan program)
· Joe Marmo with First Merchants Bank (New build and other loan options)
· Mike and Shelly Barker with Great American Title Agency (How to determine your net proceeds from your existing home sale; property tax prorations)
Need more incentive? We will have some giveaways for our homeowners and guests when you visit our spec homes!
· 4 tickets to Dine on a Covered Bridge, Friday Sept. 27 at the Pottersburg Covered Bridge (for Homeowners)
· 4 tickets to the BBQ on the Bridge Sept. 28 at the Pottersburg Bridge (for Guests/Prospects)
· $5,000 (total) toward upgrades and/or closing costs on the purchase of an existing spec home (Prospects)
· Refer A Friend – 6 months of HOA fees for you after the successful closing of your registered referral when they purchase their Walker Villas home from Grand Traditions (Homeowners)
· Drawings for gift cards to great local Marysville businesses and restaurants (Homeowners and Guests/Prospects)
We are so excited for this event! We know many of our homeowners are planning to attend and they are eager to share their love of Walker Villas with everyone else. So, give us a look. You might just fall in love with our gorgeous and friendly Walker Villas community. And if you already live here, we can’t wait to see you!