“Personal information” means information that is personally identifiable to individuals and includes contact (name, address, email address, telephone number, plans, specifications and other particulars about your home and any other relevant information which is necessary to provide you with our products and services, etc.), demographic, preference and transaction-related information.
GrandTraditions’ Use of This Personal Information
Your personal information may be used for any of the following reasons in order to complete any business transaction/relationship we begin together.
• To communicate with you.
• To understand your needs.
• To promote and offer our products or services that meet your needs or that might be of interest to individuals based on information provided and approved by Grand Traditions.
• To conduct, process and complete transactions with our customers.
Grand Traditions may, from time to time, contact individuals by electronic format, regular mail or telephone for any of the purposes listed above.
Disclosure of Personal Information by Grand Traditions
Grand Traditions does not sell, rent or trade personal information that it collects and will not knowingly disclose personal information to any third parties except in the following circumstances:
• When Grand Traditions has received consent to do so or under limited circumstances specifically described at such time as personal information is collected
• When Grand Traditions, in good faith, believes the law permits or requires such disclosure
• To professional advisors or to any other Third Parties in order to complete transactions
• These Third Parties and their respective employees are only provided with such personal information as is necessary to perform the services for which they have been contracted and are restricted from using the personal information for any other purpose
• In the event of the sale of Grand Traditions, personal information may be one of the transferred business assets
• At such time as personal information is no longer required for the purposes stated in our Privacy Statement or other statutory requirements, such personal information will be returned or destroyed
Grand Traditions’ Safeguarding of Personal Information
Grand Traditions has taken measures to protect the security and confidentiality of personal information as are appropriate in the circumstances.Personal information is stored in confidential databases. Security measures are in place to protect personal information under the care of Grand Traditions from loss, misuse and alteration of such information. Grand Traditions does not assume any liability for interception, alteration or misuse of information transmitted over the Internet. Grand Traditions employees are restricted from using and disclosing personal information collected by Grand Traditions other than in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Assessing Personal Information
You have the right to access, verify and correct or amend all of their personal information collected by Grand Traditions and we believe that it is imperative that personal information be as accurate, complete and up to date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is collected. We encourage individuals to amend inaccuracies and make corrections in their personal information collected by our company. To access, verify and correct or amend personal information, please contact the Privacy Officer at Grand Traditions.
How to File a Complaint
To file a complaint with Grand Traditions concerning the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal information, please contact thePrivacy Officer at Grand Traditions. All complaints will be investigated by the Privacy Officer as soon as is practical in the circumstances. Individuals will be notified of the outcome of the investigation and the relevant steps taken or to be taken as a result of a complaint.
GrandTraditions’ Contact Information
All inquiries, amendments, complaints or contact for any other reason regarding this Privacy Statement should be addressed as follows:
Attention: Privacy Officer 941 Chatham Lane #100
Columbus, OH 43221